The traveling is 1.3 km forms an attractive section of a 14-km-long hiking path on the ridge connecting Sarangkot to Nauudanda. It offers a magnificent view of the Annapurna, Machhapurchhre (Fishtail), and Manaslu range.
Nepal Tourism Board has built the trail to enhance the prospect of attracting a solid segment of accessible tourists’. The path is well endowed with proper signage and has an accessible washroom.
- Picturesque view of Mountains and Himalayan Valleys
- Exploring the Pokhara City
- Enjoy the view of Himalaya from Naudada and Sarangkot
- Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu
Our airport representative will greet you at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer you to your booking hotel. We arrange a pre-meeting at your hotel lobby and brief you about the travel program in detail.
- Day 2 Morning Mountain flight and day sightseeing in Kathmandu
Early morning wake up and transfer to the airport for the mountain flight. We return to the hotel and touring mostly visiting sites of Kathmandu; Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddha Stupa, and Bhaktapur Durbar square.
- Day 3 Fly to Pokhara and half day sightseeing
After breakfast in Hotel, we drive to the domestic terminal of TIA and fly to Pokhara. Day tour begins after lunch in Pokhara and visits Tibetan Refuge Camp, International Mountain Museum, and Talbarahi Temple.
- Day 4 Visit Accessible Trekking trail and back to Pokhara.
Today is an exciting day for us. We drive one hour to attain the place to begin the Accessible Trekking Trail close to Sarangkot. From the path, we can enjoy the view of Annapurna South, Himchuli, Fishtail, Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Lamjung Himal, GangaPurna, and more. After a couple of hours we back to Pokhara.
- Day 5 Fly back to Kathmandu. Farewell Dinner
After breakfast, fly back to Kathmandu. You will have free time in your hotel, and in the evening we offer you farewell dinner at a typical Nepali restaurant.
- Day 6 Trip concludes. We transfer you to the airport for your flight.
The trip concludes today. Your guide will drop you off at the international airport for your departure back home.
Standard Itinerary and Private TripIt is the notice about Standard Itinerary and Private Trip. The provided itinerary is standard, and if you want to customize it, you can do it. OR you can go through our Plan Your Holidays page.
Travel Insurance and CoversWe strongly recommend you to have travel insurance that covers the adventure activities such as trekking/hiking above 15,000feets. And must include flights delayed/canceled by bad weather, accidents, evacuations, etc.
Keep in MindSometimes, the unusual weather change, natural disasters, flight delays and cancellations, government rules, local political situation, health conditions of trekkers may change your itinerary. At that point, our leading guide will decide and try to minimize the impacts and run the trip smoothly, but we are not liable for any additional costs if needed.
Always options for UpgradePlease you can upgrade your accommodation and transportation service than regular. We can provide you with 5Star hotel accommodation and the best available private car/ jeep services. And also domestic flights including the Helicopter Charter.
What Includes & Excludes
- From and to airport transfer to hotel on a private tourist vehicle
- All hotel accommodation as per your itinerary in BB Plan
- Fullday guided sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Apex Asia Holiday provides English speaking local guide
- Accommodation, foods, insurance, salary, equipment, and medicine for field staffs.
- Trekking/tour permits, entrance fees.
- All ground transportion as per itinerary
- Farewell dinner one night before the client’s final departure in a typical Nepali Restaurant with culture dance. Your guide will accompany you.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All drinks including bottled/boiled water along the trekking route
- Lunch and dinner in the city.
- Tips for trekking staff (Tipping is expected).
- Personal trekking gears/equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in the price includes.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
We operate this trip with aiming:
- To improve the lifestyle of local people
- To protect the environment
- To respect and promote the culture of the local community
- To create the Volunteering Opportunities
- To donate 5% of each trip cost to the COSD Nepal organization
We hire the local people as trekking staff, which creates the opportunity to learn and share the cultures, get exposure to local traditions. You can enjoy the local product feasts in the teahouses and lodges that directly help their business.
- Namaste [Namaste is usually spoken with a slight bow and hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointing upwards, thumbs close to the chest] is the respectful greetings in Nepal.
- Walk-in clockwise direction around temples, monuments, MANE Stone, MANE-wall is the culture of Hinduism and Buddhism.
- Enter temples and with removing shoes and also leather.
- Ask permission to take any portrait of locals.
- Use right while giving and receiving food, eating, wiping mouth, etc.
- Please dress in loose-fitting clothes while entering temples and monasteries.
A small group of travelers led by the local trek leader, we try to minimize the impacts on natural resources and the environment during the trips. We emphasize reducing waste. Encourage travelers to use a refillable water bottle instead of a single-use bottle.
We are also a supporter of the Community Organization for Sustainable Development Nepal (COSD Nepal). And, we collect 5% of the total payment of each trek to contribute to the organization.
We have a volunteer trip operating in a local school in Gorkha. Through this trip, you can directly support the children also the teachers’ educational status.
- $ 90
- $ 585
- $ 90
- $ 350
- $ 150
- $ 200
- $ 2000
Here you will get a basic idea of the equipment and items of clothing that you need to carry on the trip. Apex Asia Holidays provide you with a gratis duffel bag in Kathmandu to pack your trekking luggage.
- Non- trekking items can store at the Hotel lockers in Kathmandu.
- If you are trekking in Everest Region: Kathmandu- Lukla Flight only allows the 15KG including hand-carry bag.
- You must have to carry a down jacket from above 4000 meters to keep warms. You can hire a down jacket and sleeping bag for USD 30 with us.
Upper Body - Head / Ears / Eyes
- Sun hat, Sun block lotion
- Bandanas (Optional)
- Waterproof jacket (only for traveling between June to September)
- arm clothes, neck warmer, gloves, shocks (only for traveling between December to January)
- Comfortable walking pants
- Small Day Backpack
- Water bottles
- Personal toiletries and medication
Medicine and First Aid
- Immodium or related capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Band-Aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 stick.
Miscellaneous but Important
- Passport and passport photos at least 4 copies.
- Airline ticket and Travel Insurance copy
- Wallet for travel documents, money & passport.
In Nepal, there are two kinds of transport, public and private. We mostly recommend you to use the private than the public because the roads two ways that make traffic, and the private vehicle can avoid the traffic by choosing the proper time for less traffic.
In Nepal, you will get the extensive food menu. From the international food menu to local foods. Dal Bhat is the main course of Nepal. Your guide will help you to choose the suitable food, on the trek and tour.
- ALTITUDE SICKNESS
Trekking is the popular trekking ventures in Nepal, which is always in the High Himalaya and where we have the chance to get altitude sickness. So, it is highly recommended to learn more about the High Altitude Sickness before you start the trek. Hurry can be deadly in Nepal Himalaya. Walk slow, and give enough time to your body to fit in the high altitude. Drinking more water and stepping slowly with rest is the best protection against altitude sickness.
It is necessary to have travel insurance before you embark on any trip. The insurance policy should include the cost of medical expenses, any damage or loss of your luggage, and cancellation.
Nepal is one of the safe and more peaceful countries around the world. Even though you must have your Travel Insurance and the should cover the area which is on your itinerary.
- RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL
Traveling is the way of getting in touch with the local peoples. It is important to recognize what is acceptable in the society, such as dresses, behaviors, and language. There might be different than your own country. Most of the people can communicate in English in the cities and also some touristy towns but if you have learned a few words Nepali, like greetings “Namaste” that make a huge difference.
- HEALTH & SAFETY
Apex Asia Holidays always concern about the health and safety of the clients. Our guide carries a first aid kit with the directed medicine by the doctors. We also recommend you to discuss with your doctor about your visit at least a month ago. In case of severe or emergency, we transfer you to the nearest hospital. Safety is the first important for us as a responsible tour agency, so we do not take unnecessary risk.
Why travel with apex asia holidays
Since 2015, we have operated unique itineraries and happy trips that are a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We focused on the fun factor and challenged you aptly to reach that great feeling of personal accomplishment while enjoying the company of like-minded travelers.
Make your journey fruitful by choosing to travel with a local company. We know each holiday is different. With the guidance of our travel experts and first-hand experience, we can customize every element of your holiday. We create travel packages that transcend our clients’ expectations. We invite you to discover what you’ve been missing. These are some of the difference that makes All-Travel unique.Explore More
Join a small group of like-minded travelers that, like you, are eager to safely and confidently experience all the things that make our world worth exploring.
While traveling in a small group of up to 15 people gives an opportunity of making lifelong friendships. We can appreciate more intimate, personal connections, share experiences, and cherish memories.
We employ all local guides and porters because of their local knowledge expertise. They can deliver first-hand information to our valuable clients. And trekking in High Himalayas, the local guides and porters can lead you even in the extreme weather and conditions. In addition, we aim to employ the local guides to enhance their skill and empowerment them. We are always concerned about the local community to improve and support them through tourism.
Health and Saftey
Your safety is our top priority. Our trained and experienced team is always concerned with providing fresh and hygienic food, keeping First Aid, 24/7 communication services, and more. Before commencing the trek or tour, we always make sure whether the clients have good enough equipment, clothes or not.
Responsible for Tourism
Responsible tourism is significantly important because it becomes the responsibility of each individual in the tourism industry. Our dependency is on the existing environment we talk about business or livelihood. We focused on our policy to organize outdoor packages that leave less carbon footprint as possible.