Apex Asia Holidays is a tour operator based in Nepal. It is a company of local experts who have been working in responsible tourism for more than 15 years. We promote the local and untouched, unidentified destinations, findings the new hiking trails/ routes, minimizes the negative impacts on the environment, economy, and local culture value. We support the local communities and projects to be sustained by tourism.
Our main goal is to promote local communities and products to develop and establish sustainable tourism with positive change and take responsibility for the well-being of the wider society. Save the environment.
Our ecotourism exercise is continuing to improve the way of traveling in minimizing the impact on the environment.
- We do have led bulbs in the office that can save energy.
- We do not print and waste papers, email in the office. Instead of printing media, we are running E-brochures and newsletters.
- For camping treks, we use gases instead of firewood.
- We always make clean campsite as we found before we camp.
- We always request our clients use re-usable packing containers and water bottles while packing the gear.
- Our team is aware of polluting the water sources.
- Reduce carbon footprint and avoid using plastics.
- Conserve water resources and protect them from being polluted.
- Promote the local communities and tourist attraction destinations of Nepal.
- Employ all local staff; for official works and in the field.
- Supports local merchants by enhancing their skills providing guidelines in sustainable tourism, and helping them find out the markets.
- Encourage locals to participate, create and promote local art and culture, which can be a source of income.
- We stay at local guesthouses/mountain lodges during our trekking and tours.
- We promote community-based tourism such as homestay trips and volunteer trips in rural villages that involve farming, teaching, and so on.
- We deliver the appropriate information about the local culture and traditions. Always respect their social and religious beliefs.
- We regularly notice our clients about the recent social and political of Nepal. And, we provide adequate information about the practices of monuments, temples, and stupas before the tour starts.
- We organize all our tours in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
Why travel with apex asia holidays
Since 2015, we have operated unique itineraries and happy trips that are a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We focused on the fun factor and challenged you aptly to reach that great feeling of personal accomplishment while enjoying the company of like-minded travelers.
Make your journey fruitful by choosing to travel with a local company. We know each holiday is different. With the guidance of our travel experts and first-hand experience, we can customize every element of your holiday. We create travel packages that transcend our clients’ expectations. We invite you to discover what you’ve been missing. These are some of the difference that makes All-Travel unique.Explore More
Join a small group of like-minded travelers that, like you, are eager to safely and confidently experience all the things that make our world worth exploring.
While traveling in a small group of up to 15 people gives an opportunity of making lifelong friendships. We can appreciate more intimate, personal connections, share experiences, and cherish memories.
We employ all local guides and porters because of their local knowledge expertise. They can deliver first-hand information to our valuable clients. And trekking in High Himalayas, the local guides and porters can lead you even in the extreme weather and conditions. In addition, we aim to employ the local guides to enhance their skill and empowerment them. We are always concerned about the local community to improve and support them through tourism.
Health and Saftey
Your safety is our top priority. Our trained and experienced team is always concerned with providing fresh and hygienic food, keeping First Aid, 24/7 communication services, and more. Before commencing the trek or tour, we always make sure whether the clients have good enough equipment, clothes or not.
Responsible for Tourism
Responsible tourism is significantly important because it becomes the responsibility of each individual in the tourism industry. Our dependency is on the existing environment we talk about business or livelihood. We focused on our policy to organize outdoor packages that leave less carbon footprint as possible.
Santa Barbara United States
Gyanu was our guide and was recommended by a traveler we had met. He and two friends have recently gone into business on their own and are putting their heart and souls into making a great company. Caring for...
Donna Coburn Lannone United States
I trekked to Everest Base Camp and Rajendra Neupane was my guide. I did a lot of research prior to my trip to make sure I found the right guide and I was so lucky to get Raj. My...
Brain Rea South Africa
Raj was my guide on the Annapurna Circuit. He was not only professional but a great companion and, when the going got rough, proved very efficient in implementing the necessary safety procedures. I would not hesitate to recommend Raj...
Linda Nguyen Australia
I have never thought of myself as a hiker or a trekker, but somehow, the idea of trekking through the Himalayas and venturing through Nepal and the worlds highest mountain seems exhilarating and almost out of reach. I did...
Brett Peters United Kingdom
I returned to Nepal to trek Everest after falling in love with the Himalayas and Nepal 9 years earlier. It was imperative to choose an ethical, professional and quality tour company to provide an ideal platform for me to...
Ben Combe Australia
In November 2014 I undertook the Everest Base Camp trek from Lukla with Gyanu as my guide. Guiding seven other Australians and me, Gyanu made the trek an absolute pleasure, ensuring every step of the journey was a safe...